Simple Baked Peaches
2 medium fresh peaches
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
2 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a small baking dish with non-stick spray
- Wash the peaches then cut them in half and remove the pit from the centers (leave the skin on)
- Lay them facing upward on the baking dish and sprinkle the cinnamon on top of each half
- Place in oven and allow to bake for 15-20 minutes, until simmering and tender (timing and tenderness can depend on their ripeness)
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes before transferring to plates
- Serve and enjoy!
- The baking dish needs to have sides (like a small ramekin) to catch the juice as it bakes
- These are also great to let cool completely in the fridge then serve with plain or vanilla yogurt and top with 2 tbsp. granola for breakfast!
- This recipe can also work with apricots